Hello everyone. My name is JK and I build models.
It's been about almost a year since I started to build and I've seen a lot of people's model and I couldn't believe how amazing they were and I figured I could build like them if I really tried. I've messed up, wasted a lot of money, and almost wanted to give up but I took my time and kept on going. Some of them turned out really good some didn't.
I started with cars, mostly imports, but as I got into it more, I went muscle cars, then pick up trucks, then I wanted something more challenging so I started to build tractor trailers. I regularly check out a website called Tim's trucks and I'm always amazed how good his trucks look.
So the purpose of this blog is that I want to share my models to the world and I want to hear what people think. So here we go.
No comments:
Post a Comment